Wednesday, June 6, 2012

guate skirt

diamonds dress

shibori top

Little Ocean Summer 2012 is complete. A big thank you to my model Elizabeth, hair and make-up wiz Sarah, and photographer Stephanie!

I'm surprised that some of my kid's items are already selling out. I usually list things in my etsy shop as well as my big cartel, but I'm afraid that I won't be able to keep track since the fabric is limited, so they will just stay in one place for now. Besides selling out, I may have to stop taking clothing orders in a few weeks due to a studio move/house remodeling project.  So place your orders now!

Jewelry-making doesn't take up as much space, so I'm hoping I'll be able to keep it available and start working with a few new stockists this summer.

That's all in Little Ocean news.  Now I'm off to take my boy's to the park on the beautiful day!

3 comments:

  1. great look!

    Check out my blog and if you like, follow me on GFC and Bloglovin. I will follow you back with pleasure, if you want, just leave a link in the comments.

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I’ve seen this blog and see the title little ocean I have wonder what is inside this blogs. I thought it is about the ocean but I’m wrong, this blogs is also about clothing. It is really nice post and the clothes are fashionable like you enjoy wearing it.

    ReplyDelete