Friday, May 25, 2012

I'm Still Alive!

The past 2 months I've been busy designing, making, and shooting my summer line.  I am releasing it in three parts. I just listed the jewelry in the shop, next week comes the kid's clothes, and then finally on June 6th the women's clothing will be up.

I've done a lot of fun stuff including more indigo dying, and I would have loved to share my processes here on the blog but I've just been too focused on my ideas and my work that I haven't been very interested in documenting anything.  Sometimes it's nice to just do my work and not be taking pictures all the time.  I am using Instagram a bit though, so follow me at littleocean to see a few things.

Sunset Necklace/Bracelet

brass valley

Sea Green Chevron

See the rest of the Summer Jewelry Collection here. I'd love to hear your feedback.

1 comment:

  1. the jewelry looks great!! and i understand about the not taking pictures thing...i'm very back and forth on my own blog with that.

    ReplyDelete